Monday 21 September 2009

Over the Edge

I am just an ordinary person but having just seen the Panorama programme I have finally decided to do something. It is one thing just chatting to friends and complaining but it really is time to re balance the situation and more importantly the way we are treated in life.

Maybe I am at that age of life but I have been thinking about the economic imbalances in life and our world for several years now. I believe that because of the technological developments and especially the internet we are going through social and economic understandings and changes that we can not keep up with.

I do not want to waffle on in my first post but I think it is time to re-adjust the balance.

So lets start with banks. Topical? Maybe too much so.

What do you think? Try the poll and let us all see what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I went to my bank and asked what all the charges were for and they siad they didnt know! I could not find out who had put them on or why from either Madrid head office or my local branch. After several complaints they were re-funded.
    so, cheque your statements and ask why you are being charged, especially if you are not expecting them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment Duncan. Banks will try it on and make it hard for their clients to reverse charges or fees but it shows if you make the effort they will back down. Should it be this way?

    ReplyDelete